Thursday, September 18, 2008

Task 5 : vedio reflection

Paul Bennett: design is in the detail
As an industrial design student I always questions myself what is a good product should be. And I think Paul Bennett gave me a good answer, a good product is something that really brings to life, help people solve the problem, and brings people together, it doesn’t have to be grand gesture.
To design a good product, one thing is really important that I was inspired by Paul is you have to put yourself into the consumer’s position, to feel what they feel, like in the video, they were take a position of being a patient, lying all day on the bed, they feel what the patient feel, in the end came up a lot good ideas. On the other hand, to get good fresh ideas, we should always having beginner’s thinking and “look around”, Because sometimes there is something that we didn’t put attention, actually have huge potential.

No comments: