Sunday, August 3, 2008

Task 1: Shape of a scent.





















The first time I smelled this scent, gave me a strong feeling of freshness,nature,serenity, feel like a elegant lady sitting on the chair and having a cup of tea on the afternoon, its a very relaxing calm enviroment,but since the scent bit spread out, the smell became more lighter and bit sweet, I changed my mind, it should belong to younger generation,which is optimistic and fresh. therefore I choose the abstract shape of flower blossom, and the watter dropping to convey the calm,nature mood. and the whole scent have no strong smelling, which I think the shape of the object should not have edges, should more like curly,smooth looking,therefore i used the lines rolling around the object to show it, unfortunately it looks bit wrinkle.

No comments: